Sam and Joe's Does Used Auto Pre-Purchase Inspections!
If you are considering buying a used car, one aspect of the purchase you should not overlook is the pre-purchase inspection (PPI). This one measure can significantly reduce the risk involved in purchasing a used automobile. The PPI can reveal any damage or faults in the vehicle that may be expensive to repair or replace in the future, as well as assess the overall safety of the vehicle. The cost of a pre-purchase inspection will depend upon how in-depth the inspection is. A basic PPI, primary visual inspection, can generally run from $100 to $300 however, more thorough inspections can cost more. Whatever the price, a prepurchase inspection is very likely to cost less than major repairs down the road. A vehicle purchase is an investment; the pre-purchase inspection is an excellent way to insure that investment.
HELPFUL FACTS TO KNOW REGUARDING PPIs:
• Regular Maintenance helps preserve the resale value of your vehicle.
• The buyer is responsible for the cost of prepurchase inspection.
• When buying a used car, be prepared to go through the necessary research.
• Only a certified mechanic or technician should conduct the inspection.
• Be extremely cautious when signing paper work.
• Always check car history reports.
TIPS AND ONLINE RESOURCES
Vehicle Registration Information at
Texas Inspection Information at
Convenient DFW location, centrally situated between Dallas and Fort Worth in Arlington,TX.
European/Foreign Makes Serviced (not limited to):
Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Porsche, Range Rover/Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Saab, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen (VW).